I know I know, it’s October, and you can’t get your head around why people are ALREADY talking about Christmas. Well we just don’t want you to miss out! Get those group bookings and private hire requests in early, and then there’s no last minute panic… just plenty of ouzo. This year we’re going bigger and better than last year here on Wentworth Street, with a whole host of Greek Christmas dishes (menu below) as well as the normal a la carte menu on offer. The best thing at a Hungry Donkey Christmas? All of our plates are also suitable for sharing as a group, meaning no-one has food envy, and everyone’s happy!
- Christmas wrap: all-spice and orange zest marinated pulled pork wrap with wild garlic leaves & apricots
- Slow braised pork with leeks & celery, a very traditional Greek dish that in many parts of Greece is a Christmas staple.
- Vegetarian Moussaka made with black-eyed beans & chestnuts served with a green & cress salad & chargrilled asparagus.
- Manouri Salad with pomengranate & honey-roast walnuts
- Melomakarona – our traditional Greek Christmas cookie will be again available for sale by the kg
PLUS don’t forget I’m available for private hire, so call 020 7392 9649 to speak to one of the team.
Hungry Donkey x